Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Becky and Kevin's Wedding...Storrowton Village Meeting House, MA

I love wedding days...the way everything just comes together...from watching the bride become her most beautiful...to the last dance of the night...and all the little details in between..I had a great time with Becky and Kevin on their wedding day..their family and friends were so great and Joanne Vandal and I had a blast...here are a few of my favorites...




Becky getting ready...I loved this placed (Euro Coiffure Day Spa in Springfield, MA...it was tucked away behind some building...such a cute place...everyone should check it out...






Finishing touches before walking down the isle...





A little flower detail...





throw in some bridesmaids...





Rings Please...






The dip...




thanks guys...we had a blast...

No comments: