Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jessica and Jonathan's wedding... Chez Josef, MA

Jessica and Jonathan's wedding was so much fun...I was excited to go back to my stomping ground...all through college..I worked at Chez Josef as a waitress...and served way too many weddings...so it was nice to be on the other side..I also was super excited because I have known Jessica and Jonathan for many years...her family are the sweetest people I have ever known...from her mother to her aunts and and most definitely her grandparents..thanks again guys for letting me and Joanne Vandel share in your special day...




Jessica's hair looked beautiful...the flowers were a perfect touch..










The Bro's....




This is what happens when they want to jump...LOVE IT!!!




Some alone time...




sealed with a KISS...




If anyone is looking for a DJ...this guy ROCKS!!!!




Thanks again guys...we had a blast..

No comments: