Thursday, September 2, 2010

Renee and Ron's Wedding, Elm Crest County Club, MA

This wedding was so much fun...I think I say that about all my weddings...but this one was different...I knew a lot of the wedding party and guest since we ( I mean my husband and I ) having been playing on a softball league with Renee and Ronnie for 4 years now and we have a blast at our games...so I knew the wedding was going to be just one huge partee...thanks again guys...here are a few of my favorites...hope you enjoy...

thanks Joanne for rockin this one with me...



Renee looked so beautiful...




Some rings action...




I love her dress...it was perfect for her...




See what I mean...I was in AAAHHH of Renee...I have only seen her in sports gear for the past 4 years...She is just beautiful...




Thank you wind...LOVE IT...







The dancing was INSANE...




A little alone time...





Thanks again guys...you really knew how to throw a party...we had a blast...

No comments: