Thursday, June 9, 2011

Capri and Mike.... GET MARRIED....

I Love being a wedding photographer...I LOve being a wedding photographer...I LOVe being a wedding photographer...I lOVE being a wedding photographer..I say this so many times...people always ask if I love my job...come on...really??? I go to amazing venues, meeting awesome and crazy people, eat some of the most yummiest food(yes food is a plus)...and while doing all of this...I get to have a camera in my hand, capturing the moments that are forever ....alright enough about me...lets get to Capri and Mike...now these two...can you say CRAZY...love them...the reception was held at the Society Room in Hartford...love myself some local stuff...and the party was on... right from the beginning...here are a few of my favorite..thanks again Eric for letting me be your side kick...






















Thanks guys....

No comments: