Monday, November 28, 2011

Elizabeth and Kevin get married !!!!! Delaney House, MA

It seems as though it has been forever since I have blogged anything...well it has...however, I am so excited about this wedding for many reasons...one, I heart Liz and Kevin...I mean everything about them...they are real, true, and honestly in LOVE...and secondly...Kevin works with my husband and it was great having him see what I do...again Kevin and Liz..thank you so much for having us there to capture your wedding day...

a special thanks to Sidney Chang for shooting this with me..you ROCK...



A little details to start off...







Liz was stunning...




Love the look of excitement on her face to get to her husband....






and they're married...














They got married at Elms College, where Liz went to school, so we went inside to take some pictures...love the one on the right..taken by Miss Sidney..












They had some crazy dancing going on....




Thanks again guys...we has a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Eric Foley said...

Great set Andi! Beautiful!